COACHING & LIFESTYLE
So many things to do, so little time! Board meetings to baseball games, keeping up with the Joneses as well as keeping up with the laundry. Running a business and running the kids to appointments. So. Many. Things! As recovering overachiever, I’ve been there. I GET IT and I can help! As a Certified Life Coach through Legacy Lifestyles Coaching and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN), I specialize in coaching women to restore balance after burnout and create a life of bliss. Having witnessed the benefits of both yoga and life coaching first-hand, I love combining the two practices to create a well-rounded experience for my clients. Together, we explore what’s working and what’s not. We look at where you are and where you want to be. Most importantly, we identify what roadblocks are keeping you from living the life you deserve…a life of bliss.
I offer the following:
One on One Sessions
Small-Group Coaching Sessions
Corporate Coaching Sessions
- A collaborative partner that helps you develop goals, recommends lifestyle shits, suggests natural remedies that support the treatment plan created by your healthcare provider.
- Compliments your healthcare team.
- Explains conditions in easy-to-understand terms.
- Refers to additional healthcare professionals when needed.
Coaching IS NOT:
- DOES NOT evaluate and/or diagnose.
- DOES NOT replace your medical provider or therapist.
- DOES NOT prescribe medications
Schedule a Coaching Session:
IF YOU ARE READY TO:
- Take the next step toward achieving your goals,
- Make positive lifestyle shifts,
- Reduce stress, practice self-care, and live your best life,
Then what are you waiting for???
Lisa has had extensive training in such coaching areas as:
- Lifestyle Coaching
- Personal Development Coaching
- Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coaching
- Hormone Health Coaching
- Emotional Eating Psychology
- Detox Your Life
- Whole Person Health Coaching
- Lisa is an NBHWC candidate
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WELLNESS COACH
Don’t miss out! Be the first to learn about upcoming events, new classes, group coaching opportunities, retreats, specials and more!
SIGN UP BELOW: